woensdag, april 08, 2009

I will love to see that day.her day was mine...

"And I will love to see that day
That day is mine
When she will marry me outside with the willow trees
And play the songs we made
They made me so
And I would love to see that day

Her day was mine "


Free podium Slam du Poezie

BRU - SLAM !
ZATERDAG 11de APRIL
SAMEDI 11 AVRIL


start 19.30u
met / avec: DIRK ELST & VLE

later on stage that night:
Sven De Swerts, Vlinderman,
And many talented Others...


I want to be there. Even if it's a movie,
even if it's seventy years ago, I want to be
there and hear this song. Nice video.



Inschrijving ter plaats vanaf 19h30Inscription sur place àpd 19h30
De vertalingen van teksten in om het even welke andere taal zijn bevoorrecht

@Monk, 1er étage / 1st verdiepingrue
Sainte-Catherine 42 St-Katelijnsstraat -
1000 Bruxsel.Click for localisation